Jaggery which is actually known as “Gur” in Hindi is not only famous for its sweet taste but also for it major benefits on our health and also on our skin. If you are fond of eating something sweet after lunch or dinner or even after anything you have, then you can grab this piece of sweet called jaggery. This is one of the chemical free sweet and packed with essential nutrients that make it a wholesome food. It is consumed in most parts of Asia and Africa and is famous for its unique texture, color and specially the taste. Most of you might be unaware of the benefits that this natural sweetener. The benefits it can provide to your health, skin and hair! It works as a blood purifier and helps alleviate indigestion, acne, pimples, joint pain and hair loss.
There are a lot more magical benefit of jaggery we were unknown about, so let us scroll down and find out the benefits of the same, and also grab a packet of jaggery for ourselves as soon as possible because I am sure you will grab one after hearing these benefits. This time you do not have to spend a lot of money on special treatment for your skin and also on your health! Grab one as soon as possible, Check it out:
1) It helps in nourishing the skin from within and helps you attain a glowing skin instantly. It is Rich in many vital minerals and vitamins, jaggery acts as a natural cleansing agent for your skin and body. It helps in removing toxins from the body, relieving constipation and making your skin glow, hydrated and healthy.
2) Also helps you minimizing your acne and spots on your face. Just by consuming a medium-sized ball of jaggery everyday can help reduce the occurrence of dark spots, acne and pimples! Isn’t it like a wow factor about this? Jaggery also keeps impurities at bay, and can give you a blemish-free skin.
3) This is an ingredient which helps in anti ageing. It has antioxidants which help in fighting free radicals from the body and reduces the signs of ageing such as dark spots and wrinkles. In short, it’s an excellent cure for many skin problems.
1) It helps in purifying blood; one of the most well-known benefits of jaggery is its ability to purify the blood. When consumed on a regular basis, it cleanses the blood while leaving your body healthy.
2) It helps in boosting Body Metabolism; it has a rich source of potassium, which is a mineral that helps in the balance of electrolytes as well as the building up of muscles and improving the metabolism in the body.
3) Jaggery also controls blood pressure as it contains potassium and sodium, which play an important role in the maintenance of acid levels in the body. It also makes sure that a normal level of blood pressure is properly maintained.
4) It cools our stomach as well; jaggery helps in maintaining a normal body temperature. This helps in keeping your stomach cool. Experts recommend eating a medium-sized piece of this food every day, especially during the summer.
5) This helps in losing weight also. As we know that water retention is a major problem when you are trying to lose weight. Jaggery contains many essential minerals, especially potassium. This mineral helps in the reduction of water retention, thus managing your weight.
These are some supreme benefits of jaggery which helps in a lot of issues which I mentioned above as well. But remember it should be consumed with caution like if you are diabetic then keep a note that it contains only five percent less carbohydrates when compared to white sugar. It can increase your sugar levels drastically. So, if you are diabetic or on weight loss program then you should not consume it in large quantities.
Presented by Vogue Crafts & Design Pvt. Ltd